Saturday, December 5, 2009

Speakers Widowhoodwalk day 247


I want to play some music but the speakers in the front room died a week ago they crackled and hummed and now are dead. The Jones' are coming over for a "Bon Jovi" dinner (we had planned to watch "the Circle" after dinner and my parties always have a theme, but what good is a theme without music? Maybe Steve can look at them when he comes over...... He is an EE like Chris. I have already tried plugging them in and re connecting all the wires, nothing works. I am crying upset. another wonderful given only to be snatched away. The gift of music, so precious so sweet I am so frustrated that I yell "Stop Fucking with me". To whom do not know...Chris? the devil? God???
I am mad at myself for not being able to fix these things.
I know Steve will at least try.
I go to turn the music on anyway, even if it is only in the back room. I walk to the back room and turn on the vault, the speakers respond! The music starts, not a crackle, a pop or a hiss. Another strange broken thing fixed. Is it Chris? I like to think so. He is energy and electricity is energy. Maybe he did something. now if he could defibrillatate my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment