Friday, November 27, 2009

Vault interrupted

After much confusion over the songs that were missing from the Vault. Jim tells me that he didn't exactly copy all the songs from Chris' hard drives to the "New Vault".
I am horrified that #1. I have been lied to. and #2 that he would try to pass off a 2/3rds (actually less than half)of the vault by saying "I didn't need" all that music and that it would only slow the program down. Well, I asked "can't we but a faster processor"?. "No, he said, it's not about that" He told me he only picked the songs that he thought I knew....how little he knew about me and Chris,....... Scissor Sisters, Fat Boy Slim, Chumba Whummba? all lost!!! (not really lost just not copied)
Still I can't believe what I thought was a miracle makeover was just a facade.
How did such a wonderful gesture, a care taking thing turn into a horrible betrayal?

No comments:

Post a Comment