Monday, November 16, 2009

Therapy Hour of Power

Met with Stephanie. Felt like Ic ould feel more, much better than the Celexa days. Actually teared up. We talked about my plans for the holidays and the hell it already has put me through.....I was sharing my pain and sadness (not depression). we were trying to formulate a plan for the holidays....what is going to get me through it all.
Going away-----Check DC tripped booked
Canceling Christmas-----have told all my friends NO PRESENTS
Not decorating------Max knows and is OK with it (although I will hear about it later in his life no doubt)
What else to insure my sanity and ensure that I don't off myself.....
Luckily exactly 30 days before Christmas Adam's album drops. I will spend the whole ramp up phase of holidays enveloping myself in the songs, learning their every nuance and watchng the ascent on the pop charts. Is it coincidence...the timing of this right before thanksgiving? A mere month before Christmas? Is it serendipitous that the CD will be out just when I needed it most. Or is further evidence that I do indeed have a dark angel watching over me?
I have already downloaded three songs and they are helping me hang on for the next six days before the debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment