Monday, November 23, 2009

Adam's new CD out today


I have the CD, overwhelmed, listened to it in fits and spurts. Couldn't manage to sit and listen to the whole thing. Fast forwarded through the songs that I had pre loaded (What Do You Want From Me, For Your Entertainment and Master Plan). Wanting to get to something new. Feeling frenetic, can't listen to it fast enough, this is what heroin addicts must feel like they can't get the drug in their veins fast enough.
I feel that it has come at the perfect time though, I am suffering, I am hurting, I cry all the time especially; in the car. The Idol CD, played everyday, is still an anchor..... I yearn for something new. Something to get me through the holidays and out of this darkness. I still need a whole lotta love to get to feeling good 'cause everything is so black and white and if I can't have you, everything is a Mad World and all I see is the tracks of my tears.
Yeah, so I am too frantic comment on any songs right now.....just loving the touch of someone new (it's one of his songs---you hear about it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment