Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PS Kevin Knox died

Lindsey just called. She wanted to tell me some bad news....Kevin died. (Kevin was a favorite comedian of both Chris and I). I immediately felt relief. Kevin went to Hippocrates, the center in Florida where we were going for the miracle cure. He beat Multiple myeloma, he was given 6 months and lasted 6 years. Chris was given 5 years and lasted 4 years and 11 months and 11 days.
So maybe not going to Florida was the right thing. The folks at Dana Farber thought it would have been a disaster, maybe they were right.
I remember Amy telling me that If I took Chris to Florida I would be bringing Chris back in a hearse. Maybe she knew..... I ran across an email I wrote to her on April 1st. I told her Hospice had shared with me that you had a week left you died the next day.
not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment