Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cement

today is another cement day....feel heavy, can't do anything, only getting out of bed for bathroom trips and fluids. So much around me to do, the dust bunny/dog hair tufts are starting to gain in size and movement. The garden could use some attention .................nothing matters.
Blog Eat Exercise.
Guess all I can do is blog.
Overwhelming tears today with the thoughts of never seeing or talking to Chris again. I looked at my watch and remembered how we disagreed on where to wear a watch. Above the wrist bump (Chris) r below (me). My mind instantly brought up a crystal high definition picture of his arm, slightly tanned with his freckles, moles and hair so clear so real. His watch was just below his "computer hands" The hands that I loved the hands that and built me a kitchen, the hands that tenderly strokes my face, the ands that could fix anything. the tears rolled down my face but his hands are not here to wipe them away.
The cold realization that he never would be here for me ever again shot through me, pouring ice into my veins. I felt so cold, alone and so just wanting to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment