Monday, May 4, 2009

Whole Lotta Love

My sister is so excited the Adam is singing Led Zep. It is rock and roll week. And i must confess my distaste for hard rock has quelled somewhat since D day. Some of Rock and Roll suits my mood to a T. There are so many songs that evoke my mood (not that I managed to work the vault..... )
I actually only had a vague awareness of the song before Adam's performance. He is rocking it the outfit looks angry, I like it. The lyrics although not a perfect match this week, do speak to me.
I do need love, for my lover has died and now I have no one who will love me the way Chris did. Although I am grateful that I even ever had that love I feel bereft that it has gone.
But I get some relief in an hour of powerful vocals. This week he goes first and does a duet last. The duet saves me and keeps me watching all the in betweens iincluding the laughably frightening Danny Gokey doing dream on (a rock and roll song I knew from my sister's extensive play of Areosmith back in the day) It is so bad it makes me laugh. I call Sharon she isn't watching the in between I tell her to look for it later on Utube.
Adam is magnificent in both his solo and playful duet with Allison.
I love the eyeliner the outfit it's all eye and ear candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment