Thursday, October 22, 2009

my hips don't lie

So in a week I will see if I need surgery, and if I do I will be on my own. No one to be at my side like Iwas for Chris. No one to help me out of bed or up and down the stairs.
I have put this off for so long I probably did my self no good. Chris knew I was in trouble and used to give me articles about hip re surfacing, and arthroscopic surgery. I was too busy then to take care of it. Wasn't it enough to be going to Dana Farber for Cat Scans and infusions and the Brigham for surgery? The intrusion of the medical world into our private life was on overdrive, not much left for me. I hate doctors anyway (ironic that I work in hospital, yes?)
I especially hate orthopedic surgeons, they are pompous arrogant SOB's. ......except for a certain somone with egyptian cotton sheets.......... I will not have an MRI with out Chris and can't believe I will face major surgery on my own.......
this is my lot in life I guess. A solitary, a singleton alone to crawl around .....

No comments:

Post a Comment