Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weeds

I am at Mac's chruch. I resent being here, the music is too joyful and I hate it.
What am I doing here? I don't even beleive and these peopel scare me.
Do they really believe in a benevloent being? HA One who would take my husband from me after all the suffering I have already experienced?I am not even allowed a modicum of happiness>
MAc is asking GOd to bless us and Obama and others...like God Cares? if he/she exists he is off doing soemthing he enjoys not listiening to this preacher.
Why do I even bother?I saw a client this morning and wanted to tell her to go ahead and killherself for crying out loud, stop talking and start doing!
Glad I am sitting alone so I can write and think but I really wish I was somehwere else
like weeding tin the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment