Thursday, July 9, 2009

ADAM I need you now!

so I am in bed, and my sister in law decides before she goes to bed she should let me know how perfect my dead husband was, how wonderful he was to me and how he worshipped me, how jealous she was of that and how she envied me. Did I know how lucky I was?
Oh she gave examples and I cried with tears that stung my eyes like never before, was it because she was telling me this? or becuase in group tonight we had to say what we missed most (muisc and magic----the magical way Chris had of knowing what I wanted/needed.

I am so distraught over the loss and the renewed thinking of ALL I have lost I am seriously thinking that suicide would be better than the pain i feel now

so off to the internet I go, better be some good Lambert ot save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment