Sunday, April 11, 2010

in the aftermath

It's not ok that you are gone and left me here with all the rest of my lie to figure out. We owe (YOU, YOU owe) $18,000.00 in taxes. Capital gains for your stupid etrade account that I can't even get to. How am I supossed to pay that? WTF, Chris.
And if that was't bad enough I have boxes and boxes of your stuff to go through. Not the clothes and books and music and dvd's that are upstairs. No the boxes in your computer room downstairs. I was going to leave them alone til I discovered that the mice have been making quite a nice nest in them. Yeah the mice I kept telling you we had, that you wrote to Gail about :" Karen thinks there is a mouse downstairs and points to some black dirt as proof". Well smarty pants I guess I was right. They sure do like all the copies of the Lowell Connector. What is that newspaper? It is the newspaper from when you were at ULowell, OVER 29 years ago.
What were you saving them for?????? I burned them all in the "outdoor fireplace/trash burner". Hope you are not mad.
I also clenaed out some of your leftover odds and ends from re wiring the house.. All those spools of HDMI wire. Yeah I found out later that they were worth over 4 grand. How was I to know? I put them out on the sidewalk and they were gone in 60 seconds......How do I know what is important to save and what isn't since you save EVERYTHING. Yeah all the cards and letters from Nahid and Gail and Lynne and your mother and Steve Lincoln, all predating email. I am surprised you didn't scan them.
I feel like I don't even know you.....Najid held your hatred of Lynne.She wrote to you of how much she loved you so much that she hated Lynne for you because you couldn't. Is that true? And does it even matter?
I guess it shows that there are two sides to every story te story you told yourself and the stories the girls are telling me now. Is this why you were so protective of your stuff? You didn't want me to find out thestory behind the story? As if I would have cared.
Maybe I didn't know you and you didn't know me. Otherwise why would you have left all of this for me to sift through?

No comments:

Post a Comment