Saturday, February 6, 2010

all by myself

Saturday
Have to go see clients today......the curse of the 60 hour work week.
I am checking email and glance over the camera that it is on the counter.
It strikes me...I have to dowmload the pictures and archieve them, I have to manage all the media, the electronics, the home repairs big and small, all of it is mine and mine alone.
It does not ovewhelm me so much anymoore it saddens me. I can do , I have learned how to do so many things, it's just that I don't want to or feel that I should have to.
I was so loved and cared for by chris, and now I don't even care about myself enough to do the simplest things. It is only because Lynne is coming that I clean the bathroom or pick up the clohes off the back of the couch. I have laundry to d and now it will get down, out of some sort of respect for Lynne's friendship. It is sad, pitiful this life.Maybe I would feel more like doing things if the hip pain was not so overbearing. I makes me slug like and pathetic. Somehow I don't care. Maybe the streroids are making the anit depressant less effective? Who knows and who cares.
I have so muuch work to do. It is three o clock and I must hwead back to the office for a few hours. Ah the single life.

No comments:

Post a Comment